Kelman Vineyard is a truly unique boutique winery situated at the Oakey Creek corner gateway to the Hunter Valley. Our wines have been recognised in several awards over the last few years. We hold a Halliday 4.5 winery rating plus some excellent individual ratings for selected products.
Following a strategic review of our business and it’s operations we seek a professional, collaborative and driven partner to support the owners in sharing our story and wines with a much wider audience.
Responsible for co-ordinating and delivering:
1. Marketing activity execution and measurement including online, print and promotional events and campaigns
2. Brand presentation and reputation management
3. Customer / guest experience delivery enhancement
4. Cellar door operations
5. Team co-ordination and rostering
6. Performance measurement, evaluation and reporting
7. Maximise sales and identify new opportunities
Previous experience and proven results in developing and actioning marketing and sales plans ideal.
Desirable but not essential
· Wine industry experience
· Business management experience
· Passionate and driven to succeed
· Pride in the brand you represent and your own personal brand
· current RSA
· Interest in wine and keen to deepen your knowledge
· Marketing and sales skills and experience
This is an incredible opportunity for the right candidate – not that we’re biased!
Reporting to the executive committee member responsible for Marketing and Sales, you will work closely to develop and deliver our marketing and sales activities to drive visitors to the Cellar Door and grow our portfolio of customers to improve brand awareness and ultimately increase sales.
Usual hours would be Thursday, Saturday and Sunday 9.30am to 5.30pm with additional hours as required. The role does have scope to grow subject to results.
We are super excited to fill this role so don’t delay – apply today….
Please send a cover letter (email form accepted) with your pitch as to why you’d be amazing for the role along with any ideas/questions you have and a CV featuring your key skills and experience – firstname.lastname@example.org