There are 3 Training Providers registered to deliver Certificate III in Commercial Cookery within 50k of Cessnock.
TAFE NSW – Hunter Institute
- Phone: 131 225
- Fax: 131 225
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Kurri Kurri Campus Macleod Road KURRI KURRI NSW 2327, Australia
- Website: http://www.hunter.tafensw.edu.au
REACH for Training
- Phone: 02 4965 4888
- Fax: 02 4961 3080
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Suite 5, 125 Main Street BLACKTOWN NSW 2148, Australia
- Website: http://www.reachfortraining.com.au
Advanced Careers College
- Phone: 0423 837 272
- Fax: 02 9262 1833
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 432 Hunter St NEWCASTLE NSW 2300, Australia
- Website: http://www.advancedcareerscollege.com.au
$13,605 is the average course fee entered on My Skills by 16 training providers.
The Fair Work Commission decided to include employer reimbursement of training fees in most modern awards from 1 January 2015. Awards and conditions including employer contributions to training costs are set independently of the Australian Government by the Fair Work Commission.
Where the off-the-job training is not covered by an employment award or agreement, the decision about who pays for the formal off-the-job training is an arrangement between the Australian Apprentice and the employer.
The Cessnock City Jobs Portal has been jointly funded by the Australian Government through the Building Better Regions Fund – Community Projects Stream, and Cessnock City Council.